HEALTHFUL HINT OF THE WEEK
Eight Ways to Lower Your Cholesterol
• Eat less red meat, and trim visible fat from meat before you cook it.
• Eat more fruits and vegetables.
• Exercise regularly.
• Avoid fried foods.
• Eat more high-fiber foods, such as beans, legumes, oatmeal and wholegrain bread.
• Lose excess weight.
• Eat less saturated fat — butter, lard and shortening.
• Eat fewer commercially baked cookies, cakes, pies and pastries.
IT'S ABOUT YOU • YOUR HEALTH • YOUR TRUST • YOUR TIME • YOUR CONVENIENCE • IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
HOME | ABOUT DR. MALDONADO | OUR PRACTICE | ABOUT PERSONALIZED CARE | WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT | OUR STAFF | OUR FACILITY | FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS | HEALTHFUL HINTS | HELPFUL LINKS | PATIENT TESTIMONIALS | CONTACT US |
©2006 Nelson Maldonado M.D. All rights reserved
Website design by Flying Colors of Naples, Inc. ~ www.FlyingColorsOfNaples.com
599 Tamiami Trail North ~ Suite 202 ~ Naples, Florida 34102
Office: 239.261.4866 ~ Fax: 239.261.4839